Frequently Asked Questions
What type of warranty or RMA policy does Golden Gate Communications provide on equipment purchases?
- Golden Gate Communications LLC is dedicated to providing quality equipment that operates correctly in our customers network. GGC warranties all new, used, and surplus new products to our end user clients with a minimum of a 1 year warranty. All resellers and brokers will receive a 90 day warranty on all equipment unless otherwise noted. Extended warranties are available upon request.
- GGC will work to expedite replacement equipment for any item that fails under warranty. All advanced replacements or credits will need to be approved by your GGC account team and subject to our standard RMA process.
- Return request for equipment that is ordered incorrectly is subject to a restocking fee of 25%, additional shipping fees, and requires approval by the GGC management team.
What makes Golden Gate Communications different than other suppliers?
- Simply put, our products, people, and price are what separate us from other companies. We provide quality products on time, our people delivery exceptionally customer service, and our pricing is extremely competitive.
Where does our equipment supply come from?
- GGC procures equipment from all over the world from a variety of quality companies. This includes Service Providers, Utilities, Government, OEM's, VAR's, and EF&I companies. Most of our equipment purchased is directly from a working environment or surplus new in the original box.